If you cancel your registration, the following applies:
- The $300 deposit is not refundable under any circumstance;
- Paid program fees (minus the $300 deposit) are refundable until April 7th, 2017;
- No refunds are available after April 7th, 2017;
- Cancellation and refund polices apply to ALL Financial Aid Students as well;
- Failure to cancel prior to the April 7th deadline will result in a bill for the full program fee. Financial aid is not available for students who their cancel program.
In order to cancel once you have registered, please retrieve your online application and select the “Cancel My Registration” button. After April 7th, students must submit a cancellation form to the International Education Office.
In the event that Travel Study must cancel a program, all registered students will be notified immediately and given a full refund of program fees (including the $300 deposit).
Required Courses: Each Travel Study program consists of a required course curriculum. Students are automatically enrolled in this curriculum. These courses are mandatory and cannot be dropped. Substitutions for required courses may be requested, pending faculty approval.
Optional Courses: Optional courses may be dropped through MyUCLA by August 25, 2017 for no penalty. After August 25, optional courses may be dropped for no refund until September 15, 2017, the last day of Summer Session C.
More information about a program’s required and optional courses can be found on each program’s Web site.