Travel Study students are enrolled in UCLA courses by the International Education Office. ALL courses must be taken for a letter grade. Auditing is not allowed for Travel Study program courses. Students are required to be in good academic standing (minimum 2.0 term GPA and cumulative GPA of 2.0 or above) during the spring quarter proceeding participation in a Travel Study program. Failure to do so may result in withdrawal from the program and cancellation of your course enrollment.

Grades for all UC students will automatically transfer to their UC transcript in the fall.

Non-UC students will need to request a transcript for transfer of courses to their home institution. Please visit MyUCLA for information on obtaining a UCLA transcript.


Grades should be available via MyUCLA after October 1. To request an official transcript, visit MyUCLA.

  • UCLA Students: Summer grades are usually posted to your regular transcript when fall grades are processed.
  • Other UC Students: Courses and grades will transfer automatically during the month of October. It varies by UC campus when courses and grades will be posted to the regular transcript.
  • Non-UC Students: Official hard copy transcripts are usually available after October 1.