Visit our scholarship resources page for information about a variety of scholarships available to UCEAP participants.

Most scholarships will require certification from both a study abroad advisor and financial aid advisor.

  • An IEO study abroad advisor will certify your application.
  • See below for the financial aid advisor who will certify your application.

Financial Aid

Financial Aid Counselors available for one-on-one appointments Wednesdays 2-4pm – by appointment only (email for appointment)

Financial concerns should never prevent you from pursuing your dream to study abroad. Because the UCEAP program is closely integrated into the academic structure of the University of California, you are allowed to apply any funds received through Financial Aid to your time abroad. Since you continue to pay UC tuition and are still enrolled at UCLA, all of your financial aid applies toward your time abroad.

For more information, including sample financial aid packages, please read through the Financial Aid Guide to UCEAP put together by the UCLA FAO.

Financial Aid Advisors for UCEAP

Please e-mail for the quickest response.

Countries A-I

Jan Hastings


Phone: (310) 825-7571

Fax: (310) 206-7419

Countries J-Mexico

Eileen Preciado


Phone: (310) 825-4231

Fax: (310) 206-7419

Countries Morocco-T

Carla Rutledge


Phone: (310) 206-9001

Fax: (310) 206-7419

Countries U-Z (including all United Kingdom + US NRS)

Gustavo Sanchez


Phone: (310) 206-1843

Fax: (310) 206-7419