UCEAP Blogger Scholarship
The UCLA International Education Office is pleased to announce a new scholarship opportunity made possible by support from UCEAP.
This scholarship is designed for students who want to engage deeply with their study abroad and reflect creatively on their experience through a blog. Scholarship winners will have their blogs featured on the IEO website.
- $2,500 scholarships will be awarded to 13 UCLA students who commit to blog about their experience while abroad.
- Applicants must be a UCLA undergraduate or graduate student participating on a UCEAP program in 2017-18.
- GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Applications for programs starting in the Winter or Spring terms will open in late summer and will close on Thursday, October 12th, 2017.
- Applications for programs starting in the Summer or Fall terms generally open early winter quarter and close around mid- to late Februrary. Timeline subject to change.
- Application portal for Winter and Spring 2018 programs will be available here late summer.