UC Education Abroad Program at UCLA

Academic Planning Form

The Academic Planning Form (APF) is not required for any EAP application; however, we suggest you meet with your counselor to discuss the courses you intend to take abroad on UCEAP. Please download the Academic Planning Form (APF) to discuss with your academic advisor. We also suggest using this UCEAP Coursework Credit Coversheet when meeting with your counselor.

Getting Major/Minor Credit for EAP courses at UCLA

Getting GE Credit for EAP courses at UCLA

College and School Requirements

College of Letters and Science

School of Arts and Architecture

School of Engineering

School of Theater, Film, and Television