Terry and Suzan Kramer Global Leadership Scholars
The UCLA International Institute is pleased to announce the new Terry and Suzan Kramer Global Leadership Scholars program. This program is designed to support highly motivated students who aspire to become leaders in international business or non-profit work and wish to better understand our globalized world. Scholarships will be awarded annually to students who have demonstrated leadership ability through past activities and who are studying abroad for the first time. UCLA students from any academic background are invited to apply. With a strong belief in the value of study abroad to shape global leaders, Terry and Suzan Kramer have made these scholarships possible.
- Applicants must be attending UCLA Travel Study or UCEAP for at least one academic term (i.e. summer, quarter, semester or year abroad) - language immersion programs are ineligible;
- Applicants should not have previously studied abroad nor have significant foreign travel experience;
- Applicants must have maintained a minimum 3.25 GPA at the time of application;
- Applicants must be financial aid recipients at UCLA.
Please note that these scholarships will be awarded through a competitive application process. Preference will be given to applicants who demonstrate that the experience of studying abroad will have great impact academically, personally, and for their future professional careers.
The deadline to apply is March 15, 2017 at 11:59pm for students attending programs beginning in summer 2017, fall 2017, or academic year 2017-18.
- Complete the online scholarship application.
- Upload a copy of your most recent Financial Aid Notification letter.
Applications will be reviewed by the Kramer Global Leadership Scholars committee. Applicants will be notified of decisions by April.