UCEAP Global Community Scholarship
Over and above the wonderful academic and personal experiences students have during their time living in a foreign country, study abroad students make the UCLA community a better place upon their return to campus by bringing back cross-cultural understanding and an expanded worldview. The International Education Office is proud to announce the Global Community Scholarship, providing scholarships to students who demonstrate strong interest in using their experiences from abroad to contribute positively to the UCLA community.
- $1,700 scholarships will be awarded to thirty-five UCLA students.
- Applicants must be a UCLA undergraduate or graduate student participating on a UCEAP program in 2017-18.
- GPA of 2.5 or higher.
- Demonstrate financial need.
Please note that these scholarships will be awarded through a competitive application process. Preference will be given to applicants who demonstrate that the experience of studying abroad will have great impact both academically and personally.
- Applications for programs starting in the Winter or Spring terms will open in late summer and will close on Thursday, October 12th, 2017.
- Applications for programs starting in the Summer or Fall terms generally open early winter quarter and close around mid- to late Februrary. Timeline subject to change.
- Application portal for Winter and Spring 2018 programs will be available here late summer.