Applying is Easy
Ready to Apply? Begin Your Application Here.
Steps to Consider
1. Bookmark the MyEAP Login Page.
2. Explore UCEAP Programs
- Search by country, term, language, & subject
3. Get to Know UCEAP Program Details
- Consider the overview, courses, costs, & eligibility
4. See UCLA Application Deadline
- Applications are accepted first-come, first-served. Apply early.
5. Complete your UCEAP Application
- See Application Checklist on MyEAP
- Submit application online via MyEAP
- Turn in paper copies of application & checklist items to UCLA IEO, 1332 Murphy Hall
6. Begin your UCEAP Academic Planning
- Browse the UCEAP Course Catalog
- Research your host university’s course catalog
- Click on country & program of interest
- Click 'Courses & Credit' tab
- Click 'Host institution online catalogs or course listings' link
7. Schedule an appointment with your academic advisor to discuss your proposed courses.
Counselors in the UCLA International Education Office (IEO) are standing by to help:
1332 Murphy Hall